- Amazon reported that on Christmas day, e-books outsold physical books on their site for the first time (ebooks can be read on smart phones as well as on computers)
- Five of Japan’s top 10 selling books started as mobile ebooks
- 4 out of 5 Australians now watch video’s online (compared to 25% just three years ago)
- Pay TV has grown to 30% of households in Australia
- Facebook now accounts for 29% of time Australians spend online
- Tradingpost closed their print medium and focused on their online platform only
Tip of the iceberg of course - will report more shortly.